Food Fight! Food Fight!

Snore!

Dude, *sigh*, that made absolutely no fucking sense. I had an extremely hard time trying to figure out why the fuck Mr. T would even think of doing an eating contest, and even if he did, we're talking about Mr. T here! HE CAN'T LOSE AT ANYTHING! WHY? BECAUSE HE'S MR. T! Nice try, dumbass, but if Mr. T found out that you did this, and god forbid he saw it, he would throw you helluva far!

MENTOS! (spoof) MENTOS! (spoof)

Holy shit

Jesus Christ! That shit was hilarious! That fucking mentos just made his fucking day. Very well done, dude!

Do you Yahoo? Do you Yahoo?

Come on, dude.

That sucked. That really sucked. I can't believe you actually submitted that bullshit. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE YAHOO COMMERCIALS???

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Awesome, dude, simply awesome.

This is the best flash animation that I have ever seen. The graphics and sound were amazing. It wasn't like some of the other pieces of shit on this website that looked like they were done entirely on Windows Paint. The sound was incredible, and the smoothness of the flash was astounding. The story line was really cool, too. Excellent work, simply amazing.

the Shepherd the Shepherd

Dude, you are brilliant!

That is so what I would have done if there was a huge herd of sheep, I mean, they multiply faster than greased lightning anyway! WHY NOT??!!

Barnyard Shenanigans! Barnyard Shenanigans!

Absolutely Hilarious

This is the funniest flash that I have seen in a while. Keep up the good work Dan, you have a gift.

Jolly Green Fun Jolly Green Fun

Dude, don't quit your day job.

Dude, that was totally lame. Did you actually think that people were gonna laugh at that? We all know that Britney Spears is a fake, but that was just stupid. Stay away from the "submit flash" button, PLEASE!

Big Fun Show! Big Fun Show!

*SNORE!*

Holy shit, man! I could've taken a nap through all of that! For starters, It made absolutely no sense, and if it did, the sound quality and voice impressions were so bad that you couldn't understand what they were saying anyway. Plus, i felt like I was being dragged on for hours watching that. Oh yea, since when did all of the members of the justice league have tits?! The graphics sucked, dude. IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON WATCHING THIS MOVIE, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!

BlunderCats BlunderCats

HOLY SHIT!!!

HAHAHAHA! That shit was funny. I laughed my ass off. I think it's just the randomness of the lines and that you took stuff from the episodes and made them into something that nobody would have never thought it sounded like. Very nice work, my friend.

Buttplug Buttplug

This movie is really disturbing.

The person who did this movie, Zeebarf or whatever, needs to be taken out back and shot repeatedly.